reason of being
Our motto "some people dream of success, we wake up and work hard on it" is our guide to assure us that there are better ways of doing and solving things, thus achieving strategic technological innovation.
“We are committed to offering agile, efficient, and continuously improved foreign trade services, meeting the safety needs of our clients through a quality system.”.
With the commitment to ensure quality and continuous improvement of our services, and to increase client satisfaction, Almanza Villarreal Agencia Aduanal is a company certified under ISO 9001:2015.
We are focused on our clients by meeting the following objectives:
- Deliver a Foreign Trade SERVICE that meets and exceeds your requirements.
- Offer and maintain a friendly, cordial and respectful TREATMENT with all of our clients
- Maintain a DELIVERY of INVOICES correctly and on a timely manner.
- Maintain permanent CONSULTING with our clients to improve procedures and ways of working with them.
- Improve the ways of COMMUNICATION and INNOVATE the means of INFORMATION where our clients are able to interact with us.
Almanza Villarreal is an International Logistics Group with two main divisions: a Customs Broker Agency in Mexico and a Forwarder in the United States; Both business units complement each other to supply the current demand and provide a high level of service in customs consulting, forwarding, transportation and distribution of merchandise, supported by state-of-the-art technology to move shipments across borders.
We are committed to maintain and continuously improve our company's Security Management System to prevent, secure and avoid the vulnerability of information and activities to protect the supply chain.
Develop and execute preventive actions aimed at mitigating the risks of our processes, operations and security protocols, in a way that allows us to maintain and strengthen international trade logistics with integrity.
- History -
Learn about our history and business development over the years, which has led us to be a competitive Customs Agency with great knowledge of the industry
The company is modernized with the arrival of Alicia Guzmán Almanza who becomes Substitute Customs Broker and the Administrative Council and Board of Directors is developed.
– Operations begin in Matamoros and Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, as well as in Brownsville and Laredo, Texas.
– Almanza Villarreal Agencia Aduanal evolves into an International Logistics Group and the strategic and positioning plans are redirected with a new corporate image.
Alicia Guzmán Almanza obtains her license as a Customs Broker and begins a stage of consolidation of the company as one of the leading Customs Brokerage Agencies in Northern Mexico.